I'm looking to sell my pickup truck, seen in this userpic lurking in front of Devil's Tower. It's a 1996 Chevy S-10 LS with a cap on the back. The LS has a slightly longer cab (there are fold-down jumpseats on the side behind the split bench seats) and a slightly shorter bed (I want to say 6 feel long). It does not have A/C. Manual transmission. It has a tow hitch. It's got 133000 miles on it, and no major problems that I know of. It's in (I think) impressively good shape for a 20 year old truck, partly because it's spent most of the past 10 or so years as a spare truck only used occasionally. Now that I have swapped the Mini for a Honda Fit, I expect fewer occasions, so it's time to send the truck off to other adventures. Edmunds.com seems to think it's worth about $2K but that seems remarkably optimistic.
- 1: Expectations: exceeded
- 2: I sense a great relocation in the force.
- 3: KITTENS
- 4: NECROPANTS
- 5: Somerville-area exterior construction?
- 6: DAMMIT
- 7: "Blue ukulele" is (and was) easily contracted into "blukulele"
- 8: THE NERD BOAT, JUST FINISHED MAKING ANOTHER RUN! THE NERD BOAT, PLENTY OF NERD-STUFF FOR EVERYONE!
- Base style: Line Up by
- Theme: Full Sky by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags